>Does the DSL Terminator run TAOS or something else? If TAOS, then this
>may be related to problems we've seen on the TNT. We have a box that
>won't accept new static routes. It accepts new RIP routes just fine
>(which is how we're getting around the problem without having to
>reboot) but adding a static route has no effect at all.

The Terminator does run TAOS, currently 8.0.3.

We do find that RIP updates are fine and don't upset the box, and we
do also have a single static route that refuses to appear in the
routing table. However, most static routes do work fine, but God help
you if you touch one.

>I would say TAOS has some issues with routing table maintenance.

Among other things. :-(

Well, I've opened a ticket with Ascend. Try not to laugh. Or cry.

--

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor at infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/

"Where's my burrito?" -- Homer