> I've got a few 130's running 6.0. Can they run full-duplex on the Ethernet
> port? Do I need to upgrade them? I'm taking 1.3million collisions every 2
> days on the Eth port - sheesh!

The kind of traffic that you can pull through any Pipeline, even a 130,
is not high enough that the duplicity (?) of the ethernet port should
matter (*). After all: how would you push more than an E1 of traffic
through a P130?

So if you are experiencing too many collisions, it is because there is
too much traffic on your ethernet, period. You need to replace your
hub with a switch.

(*) Well, there's the P220, which has two ethernet ports.

-Phil
++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com