Roddy,

Call-logging is a UDP based protocol used to send call traffic
information to NavisAccess management software. It is similar to RADIUS
accounting, but has a number of additional fields.

As of TAOS 8.0+, the NavisAccess Software Option (network management
option) must be set on the MAX/TNT/APX in order to generate call-logging
data. However, for evaluation purposes, users can run the cleval
command. This is needed to evaluate the NavisAccess product.

The cleval command will allow you to generate call-logging data for
thirty days. This is the same amount of time as the trial period for
NavisAccess software.

Call-logging is meant only for use with NavisAccess and is developed in
conjunction with NavisAccess.

Regards,

Peter Eicher
Lucent Technologies
Eastern Region Sales Organization

Roddy Strachan wrote:

> Hi,
>         Someone be kind to enlight me on what this command does once in
> Debug mode??
>
> I did it yesterday on one of our maxes, and it was some call logging
> thing, i am using TAOS 8.0.3
> ta
>
> ---
> Cheers,