>> Does anyone know of a way to force all
>> incoming PPP connections to automatically
>> run a script on the end users PC that will open a web
>> page?
>
>As a user, I would be *VERY* afraid if my ISP could do this to me,
>especially if there was a documented and supported mecanism!

I have seen this mechanism on freenet.de Germany (0101901929 login
without username/passwd)  , users dial in to the server and
automatically get www.freenet.de in their browsers (upon startup). Most
probably this is not a script but a redirection of the first http
request ...
I do not know how they do it , but would be interested in knowing .

>-Phil
>++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
>To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com
>To get FAQ'd:	<http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq>