From:           	Edwin_Everett at cargill.com
Date sent:      	Thu, 17 Aug 2000 23:41:06 -0500
Subject:        	(ASCEND) IP filter for non ascend client of Radius
To:             	ascend-users at bungi.com

> Hi,
>
> Can someone point me to the correct dictionary listing to enable me to
> install filters on a users access profile.
>
> All my previous filters were based on the 'Ascend-Data-Filter'
>
> but this is for a non ascend device that the user will be athenticating
> to.
> Please advise as to my dictionary options for a generic filter.

Try "Framed-Filter-Id" and fill in the name of a locally stored Filter
on the RAS-Device handeling the Call.

This is standard way Radius does it. (Because every manufactor has own
ways how Filters are build)

Regards H.Schroeder

Hartmut Schroeder             MMS Communication AG
mailto:hacko at mms.de           Eiffestrasse 598
http://www.mms.de/~hacko      20537 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49 40 211105-40       Fax: +49 40 210 32 210
UTM 32U0569835 5934083 WGS84
++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com