The Ascend-Data-Filter and Ascend-Call-Filter is really Ascend proprietary
since the Ascend RADIUS converts the value to ABINARY format and sends the
reply to the Max/TNT.  So if you tried to have RADIUS send this format to
the non-Ascend device, it will definitely fail.

As mentioned below, your best bet would be to see if the non-Ascend device
supports Filter-Id (attribute 11).

>Hi,
>
>Can someone point me to the correct dictionary listing to enable me
>to install filters on a users access profile.
>
>All my previous filters were based on the 'Ascend-Data-Filter'
>but this is for a non ascend device that the user will be
>athenticating to.  Please advise as to my dictionary options for a
>generic filter.

Try "Framed-Filter-Id" and fill in the name of a locally stored Filter
on the RAS-Device handeling the Call.

This is standard way Radius does it. (Because every manufactor has own
ways how Filters are build)