I am running Lucent NavisRadius 1.3 on a Windows NT 4.0 Server.  In NV,
there are log files that provide valuable information as to who has
logged into the system that day, and whether or not that login passed or
failed.  My main utilization of these logfiles will be to observe anyone
trying to use a specific user ID to break into the system.

I am looking for some kind of Windows utility program that would allow
me to do the following:

--   Search a logfile for a keyword
--   Export the lines the keyword is found on into a seperate .txt file
--   Set up the program so that the keyword search runs automatically at
the end of a bussiness day
--   The program will have intelligence to read logfiles automatically
despite name changes from day to day,
     (i.e. going from 8/23/2000 to 8/24/2000, the file name changes from
logfile000823 to logfile000824)

This utility can be shareware or freeware, and can be from a company or
individual.  If anybody has any suggestion or a website to refer me to,
I would *greatly* appreciate a response.

Thanks for your time,

Ryan L. Robbins
Communication Services
Distributed Operations & Systems Management
ryan.l.robbins at mail.sprint.com