From: Jaye Mathisen [mailto:mrcpu at internetcds.com]
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2000 1:02 PM
To: ascend-users at max.bungi.com
Subject: (ASCEND) Question on local profiles vs Radius on terminator 100

To get started, I've been using local ethernet connection profiles to get
my DSL customers up and running.

However, I now want to integrate with my dial-in pool, which is all Radius
based.

If I turn on radius authentication and define the radius servers in the
terminator configuration, will it look up the user in the local
connections first, then try radius if it doesn't find a match?

or will it only go radius once radius is set up?

I'm hoping it checks local, then radius.  That would minimize my
conversion hassles.

Any tips appreciated.

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com