I hope you don't mind me copying this to the list... the numbers just
absolutely astounded me, and thought others would be interested to see
them as well.

#sh rev
PSK.DIAL.01 system revision:  tbixkh.m60 7.0.22
#sh up
system uptime: up 366 days, 4 hours, 35 minutes, 16 seconds

I'm totally amazed by this.  I've never had a Max (or any router) stay up
for so long without issues (well, this box did have an ethernet problem
until I put it on a switch).

Doing some checks via SNMP, I also find the following:

4004:  265 days
4048:  214 days
6096:  314 days
6096:  344 days

All running 7.0.22

There are others that have been installed more recently and have uptimes
ranging from 60-150 days.

-Troy