Might get other opinions, but here's how I'd do it:

Carve out a /26 or so (maybe a /25 if you have lots of stuff) for your
datacenter.  This will be all your servers, routers, and all that junk.
xxx.yyy.aaa.1/26 would be your border router.  Use the rest of this /24 for
your office, colo, or other subnets.

>From there, start carving up the rest of your space, setting routes to the
appropritate IP address (assigned from the /26 from above)

xxx.yyy.bbb.0/26   - max 6096
xxx.yyy.bbb.64/27  - max 6096
xxx.yyy.bbb.96/27  - max 4048 1
xxx.yyy.bbb.128/28 - max 4048 1
xxx.yyy.bbb.144/28 - max 4048 2
xxx.yyy.bbb.160/27 - max 4048 2
xxx.yyy.bbb.192/27 - max 4048 3
xxx.yyy.bbb.224/28 - max 4048 3
xxx.yyy.bbb.240/28 - something
 (maybe route to a web server for virtual hosting
  or use for static IP assignments)
xxx.yyy.ccc.0/27   - Max TNT
xxx.yyy.ccc.32/28  - Max TNT

This is really easy, especially if you have OSPF configured on your network.
Just make static routes on each max with 127.0.0.2 as the gateway, then tell
each max to suppress host routes.

If you don't have OSPF, just set up statics on your border router.  This can
get tedious, but it works.

Of course, in your position, I'd probably go buy more modems 'n stuff for
the TNT, then move all the 6000 and 4000 boxes out to replace the 3com POS.

G'luck,

-Troy