I use MegaPOP as a backup system just incase my 4000's take a dump and I got
to move customers over.  Only had to use it once because of a telco PRI
problem.  Anyway they require $500 minimum per month and that will provide
up to 58 or 60 dialup accounts for your users at $8.50 each.  Each of their
POP's seem to have different levels of quality, I get customers who can
connect to one but not another....go figure.  They must be using USR Total
Control.

> Perhaps you could try: MegaPOP
> www.megapop.com

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++