Hi folks.

First some good news. Special thanks to Uttam Singh and Peter Lalor for
"tiping" me to right direction. My problem was that atm-direct attribute
coming from Funk Steel Belted Radius 2.25. I was told to use TNT in VSA
mode so I did, but the problem itself was in radius dictionary. With GREAT
help from Finnish Lucent fellows Ojala and Rikalainen, I modified my Radius
dct to VSA like attributes and the problem was gone.

Next problem ;-).

TNT is getting all its ATM connection profiles from radius. They are called
permconn-SYSname-X, where X is an integer 1,2,3,...

I have used the following profile for my test setup:

User = permconn-Dtie_TNT-1
Password = ascend

User permconn-Dtie_TNT-1 Return Attributes:

Ascend-ATM-Vci = 180
Ascend-ATM-Vpi = 0
Ascend-Call-Type = Nailed
Ascend-Group = 5
Ascend-Route-IP = Route-IP-Yes
Ascend-Send-Auth = Send-Auth-None
Ascend-Vrouter-Name = dtie-vrou
Framed-IP-Address = 172.25.60.130
Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.252
Framed-Protocol = ATM-1483
Service-Type = Outbound
User-Name = dtie-atm

Is it possible to tell TNT not to send accounting start/stop for this type
of connections? If I have understood right, only thing I can do is in
external auth -> auth-type=none when all accounting is disabled.  In
connection profile there is usrrad-options, but there is no option like
disable or none. I only want to account dialin users, not those nailed
atm-connections.

Regards,
Jyrki Kainulainen

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++