>From: "Jyrki Kainulainen" <jyrki.kainulainen at datatie.fi>
>
>First some good news. Special thanks to Uttam Singh and Peter Lalor for
>"tiping" me to right direction. My problem was that atm-direct attribute
>coming from Funk Steel Belted Radius 2.25. I was told to use TNT in VSA
>mode so I did, but the problem itself was in radius dictionary. With GREAT
>help from Finnish Lucent fellows Ojala and Rikalainen, I modified my Radius
>dct to VSA like attributes and the problem was gone.

Glad to hear it.

>Next problem ;-).
>
>TNT is getting all its ATM connection profiles from radius. They are called
>permconn-SYSname-X, where X is an integer 1,2,3,...

<snip>

>Is it possible to tell TNT not to send accounting start/stop for this type
>of connections? If I have understood right, only thing I can do is in
>external auth -> auth-type=none when all accounting is disabled.  In
>connection profile there is usrrad-options, but there is no option like
>disable or none. I only want to account dialin users, not those nailed
>atm-connections.

I don't know of an elegant solution, but you could kludge it by
setting the usrrad-options to point to a different RADIUS server for
those connections that you don't care about logging. That RADIUS
server should exist so that you don't get 'Backoff Queue Full'
warnings, but you could just scrap the data.
--

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor at infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/

"Where's my burrito?" -- Homer