FWIW, We gave up on it, We utilize it sometimes here to do post moretm call
reports, but besides that it was a horrible utility to try and manange the
TNT"s with. I've heard that the Navis-Core stuff is pretty good.

--

------
Jason Nealis

On Wed, Jul 19, 2000 at 08:22:45AM -0500, Edwin_Everett at cargill.com stated