"Sascha E. Pollok" <sp at iphh.DE> wrote in message
news:list.ascend-users#E13H6W9-0007IG-00 at sunrise.iphh.de...
> in your case I would suggest switching on ProxyArp on the Max.
> The better solution would be to set a static ip-route on your
> default-router in front of your MAX. That route could route
> the dialup-IPs directly statically to the MAX so you won't
> need proxy arp.

I tried that but it doesn't work! All the connecting devices where assigned
an IP address in the 10.*.*.* network, on the server (somewhere on our
intranet) to which the devices are connecting I added a static route to the
MAX but the MAX responds with host-unreachable ICMPs.

Regards,

Eelco

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com