Hiya. Finally, a colleague entered with that Windoze-based SNMP tool
and searching for trees, found this thing.

Symptoms:

 Even with enough modems available, TNT kept on giving 'Call rejected,
 no ports available' and 'Far End Hung Up' messages.

 Had two modem cards, and the second one seemed as reluctant to accept
 more than a certain number of connections.

Problem:

 There were digital call routing configured, but not voice calls. This
 is a dump of what I have right now (already fixed) in that modem card
 (which is at slot 5):

 admin> get call-route {{{1 5 0}0}0}
 [in CALL-ROUTE/{ { { shelf-1 slot-5 0 } 0 } 0 }]
 index* = { { { shelf-1 slot-5 0 } 0 } 0 }
 trunk-group = 0
 phone-number = ""
 preferred-source = { { any-shelf any-slot 0 } 0 }
 call-route-type = voice-call-type

  ^--- this one was erroneously set to trunk-call-type or the like

 admin> get call-route {{{1 5 0}0}1}
 [in CALL-ROUTE/{ { { shelf-1 slot-5 0 } 0 } 1 }]
 index* = { { { shelf-1 slot-5 0 } 0 } 1 }
 trunk-group = 0
 phone-number = ""
 preferred-source = { { any-shelf any-slot 0 } 0 }
 call-route-type = digital-call-type

 This way, only digital calls were accepted by this modem card. When
 the other card was full (or analogs or any type), only more digital
 calls could enter.

 Thanks to all the people that helped me. Hope this msg will help
 you if you're stuck with this problem and search the mailing list
 via web :)

--
Jonathan Ruano Pach                Email: <kobalt at NOSPAMpobox.com>
ICQ:1252101 AIM:Tlabok IRC:Kobalt  Homepage: http://www.pobox.com/~kobalt/