From: jcdutton at lucent.com [mailto:jcdutton at lucent.com]
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2000 12:33 PM
To: ascend-users at bungi.com
Subject: FW: Re: Re: (ASCEND) Upgrading NavisRadius v1.3 to v3.1 with
SecurID

Hello Edwin
I would agree with some of what you say.
Using an Sun box instead of an NT box tends to improve any application.
As for the timeouts, this always points to an SDI machine without enough
CPU
and RAM resources.
Also, Navis Radius 3.1 has many performance improvements over Navis
Radius
3.0

Cheers
James