>From: "Parker, Wes"
>We have an ongoing weirdness with one of our customer's P130's that was
>recently updated with a NAT config.  Whenever the customer sends out large
>amount of email, the P130 drops its 56k frame circuit.  Large FTP's, HTTP,
>etc doesn't present a problem.  Just outbound email.
>
>Anyone seen anything like this on the Pipelines?   We have tried swapping
>P130's, didn't make a difference.  We're considering going to a Cisco 1601
>as the solution.

You don't mention what firmware you're running. Old versions of
Pipeline code had problems with NAT. Make sure you're running 6.1.44.

Also, if you haven't already, do fsave, nvramclear. I have seen it
magically fix numerous Maxen/Pipes that I was about to throw in the
trash.
--

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor at infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/