From: owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com
[mailto:owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com]On Behalf Of Randy Smith
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 6:18 PM
To: ascend-users at max.bungi.com
Subject: RE: (ASCEND) Long tone w/ analog connect on the last 16 ports
of 6096

Ok, I replaced the modem in slot 3 and I still get the same symptoms. I'm
thinking that it's a bad chassis. I've checked and rechecked the config.
Sometimes when I hit a modem in slot 3 I get a long tone other times I get a
very scratcy type connection without any modem tones. Any thougts?

Randy Smith
Tiger Mountain Technologies

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com