We have remote offices connecting to DSLPipe-HST.
DSL-PipeHST connects to DSLMAX through nailed ppp connections. Connections
with IP routing and no bridging.
I want configure remote clients with dhcp server (ISC dhcp2.0pl5) .
If  I enable Bootp Relay only on DSLPipe-HST, DHCP server not recieve any
message from remote clients.
If  I enable Bootp Relay on both DSL-Pipe-HST and DSLMAX, server recieve
DHCPDISCOVER, sent DHCPOFFER, but DHCPOFFER not recieved by clients.
dhcp-client (Windows NT,95)->DSLPipe-HST->DSLMAX->Router->...->Router->DHCP
Server.

I dont understand how working BOOTP relay on Ascend units.
Does anybody help me or this configuration will not work ?

Thanks, Sergey