>From: Russ Hughes <ascend at owt.com>
>
>Since changing phone companies I have discovered my Max 4000 is making
>1000's of expensive outgoing calls to my ISDN customers.  All of the
>outgoing calls are to customers with profiles in the max, all are set
>AnsOrig=Ans Only, Callback=No, Exp Callback=No and none have numbers in Dial
>#.

With those settings, it's hard to see how the Max could be placing
calls. Certainly I've _never_ seen one do that.

But if the Max is really placing calls from a local profiles, then
the number must be in the config. Try saving the config out as text
and searching it for the number(s) you see on your bill.
--

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor at infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/

"Where's my burrito?" -- Homer