You can either let the xxxx10 number be answered by both Maxes or else  call
your line provider (telco) and have them only send xxxx10 to the lines on
the second Max (it's a telco hunt group configuration issue that is beyond
what you can do from your site).

What is the best way to connect 2 or more max 6000 so they act as one
(is this possible)

The problem we have is that we have 2 numbers xxxx00 is answered by
both max and xxxx10 is only set up to answer on the second max. This
is fine but the telco presents the number on a random port and if that
isn't on the second max they get a busy signal?

What is my best solution for this?

Thanks
David