The RADIUS profile looks ok as long as Framed-IP-Address and Framed-Netmask
(you sure you don't mean Framed-IP-Netmask) send back the correct attribute
number to the Max (can't recall what the numbers are off the top of my head
since it's late at night here).

Provided the route appears in the routing table (you need to issue a "show
ip route" in the term serv and check this after the client dials in), it
would most likely seem that the problem is in the OSPF configuration.

You need to enable ASBR so that the static route for the dialin user will
get imported into the OSPF link state database (as an LSA Type 5).  This is
necessary because OSPF considers static routes external to the autonomous
system and the ASBR is the router responsible for importing externals into
OSPF.

Once you set ASBR=Yes and "exit and accept" the changes, you must reboot the
Max for the OSPF change to take affect (one small but important piece of
knowledge you should know about Ascends and their implementations of OSPF).

If this doesn't work, I don't know what will without more info.

I have a couple of Cisco AS5248s and 2 Max 4048s  If a user with a
static IP dials into the Cisco, he gets around fine.  If he dials into
the Max, he can't get anywhere, nor can I traceroute to him.  I'm
running Cistron radius 1.6.1 with the following type of entry in my
/etc/raddb/users file:

joeuser         Auth-Type = System, Simultaneous-Use = 1
                Service-Type = Framed-User
                Framed-Protocol = PPP
                Framed-IP-Address = 1.2.3.4
                Framed-Netmask=255.255.255.255

I know I had this working at one point, but something's changed since
then and it's not working.  Running OSPF, ASBR=no.

Any ideas?