* The E1 cards have been fine for us. The only issue ... I wrote to him seperately ...
I believe he is saying that he wants to do both R2 and ISDN PRI inbound trunks.
I know we had to buy hash code for the "other" when we had one of those two.
Then I think I remember discovering that you couldn't do R2 and ISDN PRI e1's
on the same E1 card. Which means adding another E1 card. (correct me if I am
wrong there).

Alan Spicer (InterNIC:AGS14)
Systems/Network Administration
[grid square reference: HL65uv]