* In TNT "read ip-global" to get the IP-GLOBAL profile. Then "list", the settings
are:

client-primary-dns-server = x.x.x.x
client-secondary-dns-server = x.x.x.x

(where x's are your dns server ip addresses). I believe this same thing is also
possible in Max's. Yes! "Ethernet > Mod Config > DNS" profile.

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Brian Varner wrote:
> I have a couple of 4048's, a 6096, and a TNT.  We are going to go with a new
> upstream provider and consequently all new IP numbers.  Right now we have
> our customers specify in the DUN our DNS server IP address.  With the change
> forthcoming, is there a way for the MAX's (and TNT) to hand out a DNS IP
> address.  That way we can start having our customers change their DUN to
> "server assigned name server addresses" and so when we do change the IP's on
> our end it won't be such a big ordeal ('course it will regardless, but
> anything will help).
> Appreciate any assistance-
> Brian
>

> Brian Varner