>From: Stephen Hovey <shovey at buffnet.net>
>
>I emailed on this a couple of weeks ago - about my ascends acting hoky
>round rush hour with stalled logins or Ip assignments that could pass
>packets..
>
>Ive noted that if I go into my router and clear the arp-cache - it clears
>up - so someone must be doing something hokey but Im not sure where to
>look - any ideas?

Compare 'show arp' when things are working and when they're not.
What's different?
--

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
abuse at infoasis.com    http://www.infoasis.com/

Infoasis's mail servers and network are located in California. You
are hereby forbidden to send unsolicited commercial e-mail or
unsolicited bulk mail of any kind to any address hosted on Infoasis's
mail servers or network. (California BPC, Section 17438.45).
++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com