Doing a sh arp command I see the addresses of my other term servers and my gateway routers IP address.

I occasionally see ip's of dial-ups with a Refcount of 1
but
I also see an IP address of a dial-up IP that has been there for a while and has a Refcount of 992 and seems to be increasing.

Why would this be happening?

John

To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com