Hyperdynamics (HYPD) News: Update

The Money Circle recommended HyperDynamics Corporation
(OTC BB: HYPD) on 8/9/00 as a timely and potentially
phenomenal investment opportunity.
COMPANY:                Hyperdynamics Corporation
EXCHANGE:               OTC BB - HYPD
52-WEEK RANGE:          $0.50 - $7.75
RECOMMENDATION PRICE:   $1.50
PRICE AT 12:00 9/14/00: $2.38
PLEASE CONTACT THE MONEY CIRCLE AT 1-877-772-2780
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REQUEST A COPY OF THE REPORT.
On August 25th, The Money Circle released an equity
profile report on HyperDynamics.  For a copy of the
equity profile report, please follow the link below or
call The Money Circle at 1-877-772-2780.
On August 31, 2000, HyperDynamics Corporation (HYPD),
announced that the company's Board of Directors approved
an exchange offering for a minimum of 50% to a maximum
of 90% of the company's common stock. Under the terms
of the exchange, shareholders will exchange 100 shares
of the company's common stock for a unit. Each unit
consists of one share of 9% series B redeemable
preferred stock (stated value $200), 100 redeemable
class A warrants, 100 redeemable class B warrants and
100 redeemable class C warrants.

Below is a table which displays the value create by the
exchange offering:

RELATIVE VALUATIONS OF EXCHANGE
HYPD
PRICE=EXCHANGE OFFERING TERMS            = VALUE CREATED
$3    $2.00  $1.65  +  $1.65  +  $1.65   = $6.95
$4    $2.00  $2.65  +  $2.65  +  $2.65   = $9.95
$5    $2.00  $3.65  +  $3.65  +  $3.65   = $12.95
$6    $2.00  $4.65  +  $4.65  +  $4.65   = $15.95
$7    $2.00  $5.65  +  $5.65  +  $5.65   = $18.95
$8    $2.00  $6.65  +  $6.65  +  $6.65   = $21.95
$9    $2.00  $7.65  +  $7.65  +  $7.65   = $24.95
$10   $2.00  $8.65  +  $8.65  +  $8.65   = $27.95
$20   $2.00  $18.65 +  $18.65 +  $18.65  = $57.95
$30   $2.00  $28.65 +  $28.65 +  $28.65  = $87.95
HYPD Initiates Integrated Technology Center Marketing Plan

HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 14, 2000--HyperDynamics
Corporation (OTC/BB:HYPD - news), the premier Integrated
Technology Service Provider (ITSP), enabling tomorrow....
today, has initiated its new Integrated Technology Center
(ITC) marketing plan.

On July 27 the company began working with InterNEED,
a Houston-based business development firm regarding its
business development plans for the company's bundled IT
services associated with its first Integrated Technology
Center (ITC).

Working closely with HyperDynamics' top executives over
the last few months, InterNEED has compiled and presented
a comprehensive plan which clearly reflects the
HyperDynamics direction as a ``Hypersource TM'' for its
end-to-end bundled technology services. HyperDyanamics
will use this plan extensively as it transitions to its
new ITC.

Ron Beagle, director of business development, stated, ``We
now have a comprehensive plan that we can build upon. More
and more potential ITC customers are inquiring and lining
up to utilize our first ITC. One customer, The Marion Group,
Houston's 5th largest design firm, has implemented their
formal pursuit for our `Hypersource TM' services.''

Aaron Allisor, president of Marion Graphics, wrote, ``I
look forward to the opportunity to work with HyperDynamics
to provide all of our hosting needs. As our business
expands to e-marketing and e-commerce, our need for a
qualified partner for hosting has become paramount to
our success.''

Beagle summarized: ``This opportunity, and many others
like it, reflect increasing opportunities that we never
previously had. We can hardly wait to go online with our
first ITC.''

About InterNEED

InterNEED is a business development services company that
integrates strategic consulting, sales staffing, lead
generation and marketing services to offer businesses total
solutions support. InterNEED helps clients grow and enrich
their brands. With headquarters in Houston, InterNEED has
regional offices in Dallas and Atlanta, and plans to open
a fourth office in fourth quarter 2000. Services currently
offered by InterNEED include: InterFocus, a strategy
consulting service; InterStaff, a sales staffing service;
InterMark, a marketing and advertising service; and InterLead,
a sales lead generation service.

About The Marion Group (Online and Offline Marketing Solutions)

The Marion Group, a Houston-based firm, links creativity
with technology in delivering integrated print and electronic
marketing solutions designed to leverage market position,
involving content input, data management, and output
formatting for print and online delivery.
HyperDynamics Corporation has a six-month termed ``Investor Relations
Consulting Agreement'' with The Money Circle. Their responsibility under
this agreement consists of developing a corporate profile, email and fax
updates from the company, coordination of investor conference calls,
coordination of messages from the CEO for investors regarding the company's
vision, and this analyst report. They have received 75,000 warrants for
restricted common stock with an exercise price of $1.50 for their total
compensation.
FOR INFORMATION CONTACT:
The Money Circle
1239A 3rd Street Promenade