Hi all!
I have a problem in getting my Access Server's logs on
my Lniux system through syslog.I ahve MaxTNT,single
shelf, and TAOS is 8.0.1.I have tried a lot to get the
logs messages to my radius server but failed to get
those messages.Please tell me how to get the MAX logs
to my radius server(on Linux) through syslog.I have
done the following at MAX:

admin> read log
LOG read
admin> lis
[in LOG]
save-level = notice
save-number = 200
software-debug = no
call-info = end-of-call
syslog-enabled = yes
host = 202.87.114.5
port = 514
facility = local0
syslog-format = tnt
log-call-progress = yes
log-software-version = no
syslog-level = notice
auxiliary-syslog = [ { no info 0.0.0.0 514 local0 } {
no info 0.0.0.0 514 local+

And the syslog.conf file (on Radius server) is
configured as follows:

        local0.notice   /var/log/tnt01

and file mode is 777,then refreshed the syslogd
daemon.

My 2nd question is regarding relogin request to dialup
user:What parameters are required to set in my Access
Server so that when a user get login failure
message,then Access Server should send the
relogin/retype password message to the dialup
user,before disconnecting the user.It can only be done
through Access Server.Can any one tell me how to do
that.