confirm 953130

Dear all,
We have two MAX TNTs fully loaded (3x10BT, 1x100BTx), 8xE1's, Modem Cards,
HDLC's etc running 8.0.3 s/w. Their 100BTx are connected via a 3com switch
to a BSTDX that takes the traffic abroad. After they were loaded with users
(80 and morein each one) we found that the performance of the network
deteriorates gravely and the findings are: During a concurrent FTP with PING
from a random user the ftp is gerky and the ping looses packets every 3 to 4
tries. We have investigated the problem and found that the FEthernet
presents a lot of collisions (ie. imposible on a switched ethernet) that are
reported on the status of the TNT, but no collisions on the 3com switch.
When we route via an E1 to the BSTDX we have no problems whatsoever, and
there are no dropeed packets. We have tried all remedies such as hard
Full/Half etc. but no cure. I have gone throu' all the rte-ascend staff but
found nothing that realy does the job. Anyone can help or received help
officialy or has the faintest???