I'm willing to try that, but.....in my experience (since 1996, code
rev 4.5B) I've found that if the folks on this list can't answer it,
neither can anyone else. Unless something has changed drastically, I
really don't want to spend half a day on hold, or being transferred
because my rep (ca last month) has been "promoted" to East BFE or
somesuch.

I'm not cracking on Ascend at all- everyone's hardware tech support
sucks, 'cause most people that call it can't RTFM or RTRUBB.

I can, and did, and it doesn't work that way, and I've found that
getting Ascend support on the phone and informing them of such just
confuses them. Admittedly it has been more than a year since I tried it,
so maybe something has changed.

To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com