As stated in the MAX6k Network Configuration Guide, this parameter does as
you would expect; It sets the modulation type to be used when answering a
call on one of the maxen's 56k modems.

Set this to V.90 and the max will attempt to train V.90 - If this fails it
will drop back to K56, if that fails it will drop down to V.34. If support
for V.90 is required, then I do not believe that it is possible to turn off
K56 as the first fallback upon V.90 negotiation failure.

rgds
paul

To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com