I have a 3 Max 40xx boxes with one telco, and another Max 4048 that has two
PRI's from another telco.  On this last box, I'm seeing what appears to be
T1 errors on the line, and trying to figure out if it is a telco or box
issue.  Here's what I'm seeing...

FDL 1 Stats for the last 24 Hours:

ES:    8    1523
CS:    8    255

FDL 2 Stats for the last 24 Hours:

ES:     8    1523
CS:    8    255

All other counters on the FDL screens show 0.  I am wondering what these
stats actually mean, and what would be the most likely cause of these lines.
When contacting the telco, they mentioned something about "slips" which
would make sense, however, later on they said they weren't seeing any.  Go
figure.

Thank you.

-Brian

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++