Once upon a time, Anssi Sallinen <anssi.sallinen at jippiigroup.com> said:
> Chris Adams wrote:
> > We aren't real happy with the TNT, but from what we can find (looking at
> > 3Com/Commworks, Cisco, Nortel, Alcatel), the TNT fits our needs best.
> > Where oh where is the true PortMaster replacement? :-(
>
> I must agree on you comments on PortMaster. Have you tested Nortel CVS?
> We are running a mixed system of TNT's, MAX'es and Nortel CVS's and I
> must say that we are quite happy with the Nortels.

Well, I read some not-so-flattering things about the Nortel from several
people (mostly reliability things and some problems working with RADIUS
because they do their own thing with VSAs).  Because of that (and the
price of replacing all of our current equipment) we decided to stick
with the TNTs.
--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>