At 10:06 AM 8/17/01 -0400, Troy wrote:
>Hands down, the TNT is king, and I'll stick with it until I'm able to grow
>into an APX.  By that time, Lucent's support costs probably won't seem so
>bad.

That is because you haven't checked on the support costs for an APX yet. :-0

$13,500 was only for the software license for the TNT and did not include
support.  That was extra and I didn't bother to check on the support price.
 You are not allowed to get or use software upgrades beyond what you buy
without support.

It looks like the Lucent plan is to try and force anyone who is interested
into buying 'new' hardware which I suspect is gathering dust on warehouse
shelves.

TNTs are great for v.90 and below.  I suspect that they are now close to
EOL though.

Tom

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com