>      I apologize for my inexperience with the Ascend, but I'm having some
>problems with a SuperPipe 155...
>
>      1st - Any way to reset the unit back to the default config?  I'm having
>problems trying to figure it out.  We're trying some weird config stuff and
>I'm afraid I goobered things up a bit.

In Diagnostics (Ctrl-D, D), do fclear then nvramclear.

>       2nd - How do you 'delete' or 'copy' connections through the telnet
>session?  I've tried just about every key combo I can think of, and I'll I
>can do is drill-down into the config for that connection (or go back up to
>the top level menu....)

While pointing at or within a connection profile you want to copy, do
Ctrl-D, Save. Then point at the slot you want the copy saved in. A
copy is saved, but you are still within the original, so move over to
the copy if you want to edit it. You can make changes to an original,
save the edited version to another slot, and exit without saving
changes, thereby not affecting the original. It's pretty nice,
actually.
--

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor at infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/