Maybe you can provide the list with how long you have been
running V.92 to support the other statement you
made "(Formerly 56k=v.Unreliable)" or are you
just promoting V.92?

Everything I have seen related to V.92
on these lists including this one says V.92 is the ".unreliable"

Obviously 56k (V.90) is not great but it is much better
than V.34 and haven't seen anyone so pleased with V.92
to brag about it to spend the $ to make the upgrade change.

Hopefully you can give us your feedback.
Thanks.
-------
R. Hall
NET-LINK Corp.

Richard Gamberg wrote:

> I've put up a new page to list ISPs that support V.92;
>
> If you're offering V.92, let the world know by filling in the form to add
> your biz to the list:
>
> www.modemsite.com/56k/v92isp.htm
>
> Aloha,
> Richard Gamberg, Publisher