This will often come to be a IP routing issue.  If the Class C addresses
that your MAX is handing out to your dial in customers is not in the same
class-C that the ethernet port and your internal network to the core router,
you will see exactly what you're seeing.

If this is the case, all you have to do is build a route into your gateway
that tells it all addresses meant for class C XXX.XXX.XXX.0 go to ethernet
port XXX.XXX.XXX.X

hope that's clear enough.

In the cisco router we would use:

ip route 207.XXX.XXX.64 255.255.255.244 208.xxx.xxx.28

this tells the router that any packets meant for 207.XXX.XXX.64 with a
subnet of 255.255.255.244 should go to ethernet address 208.xxx.xxx.28

marco

Marco C. Coelho
Argon Technologies
Texas' Best Internet Provider