> You can pre-auth the CLID - however, the NAS just gets back an Accept or
> a Deny.  If it gets a Deny, then the unit drops the call.  If it gets an
> Accept then the call is accepted *but* no further username/password is
> required - not good.

That only happens if you tell the NAS to do that.   Just because you accept the
Pre-Auth does not mean that the call is automatically accepted.

See the Ascend-Required-Auth RADIUS attribute for more information.

--
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen at lucentradius.com> <kinnen at lucent.com>
[RADIUS Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies INS