** From: owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com
** [mailto:owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com]On Behalf Of hwray
** Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 10:36 AM
** To: ascend-users at bungi.com
** Subject: (ASCEND) From Hamilton Wray
**
** Dear Sir
**
** I have a client with an ascend router who has lost the password. Someone
** from Avaya told me about a product called Navisaccess that can help me
** get into the router and recover the password. When I did a search on
** Navisaccess it directed me to www.aqscend.com/navisaccessdemo.
** That site is no longer operational and I am not able to find the
** product. I'm wondering if you could possibly assist me in locating the
** software. Any help would be appreciated.
**
** Hamilton Wray
** ++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
** To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com