NavisAccess, a fine old Ascend product, is like most other fine old
Ascend products in that it is available from Lucent.

You could just search Lucent...Or...

http://www.lucent.com/products/solution/0,,CTID+6-STID+10345-SOID+1261-LOCL+1,00.html

I believe there is an evaluation copy available by request on the above
page.

> From: "hwray" <hwray at gpnetworking.com>
> Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:36:23 -0400
> Subject: (ASCEND) From Hamilton Wray
>
> Dear Sir
>
> I have a client with an ascend router who has lost the password. Someone
> from Avaya told me about a product called Navisaccess that can help me
> get into the router and recover the password. When I did a search on
> Navisaccess it directed me to www.aqscend.com/navisaccessdemo.
> That site is no longer operational and I am not able to find the
> product. I'm wondering if you could possibly assist me in locating the
> software. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Hamilton Wray
> ++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
> To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com

Gordon Mackenzie                                          (510) 747-2790
Software Quality Assurance < Alameda < Access Engineering < INS < Lucent
mailto:gordo at lucent.com                            http://www.lucent.com