Dear All,

I m facing problem with MaxTNT. Most of the users are getting low connection
speed like 12k , 14k etc but some are getting high as well. It happened
suddenly with no configuration changed both at radius and MaxTNT. All E1's
are working properly, no alarm on NAS as well.   I m using Radius ver.
2.5.for Win NT and when trouble came i was using maxTNT TAOS is 9.0.-159.0.
somebody asked me to up grade TAOS 9.0.-159.0 to TAOS 9.0.4 but it didnt
solve the problem.Can anybody suggests what could be the problem.

Thanx in advance