akeed hartala wrote:

> Hi all
> i have MAX 6000 , software ver 8.0.4 , i'm facing a problem in the ethernet
> port , there is a continuos collisions in the port , and the status led of
> the Full-Duplex is not truned on .
> i checked the switch port and i found that there is a lot of CRC & input
> errors ..
> i check the cable and it's ok , i changed the switch port but still the same
> , the switch port indicate that the MAX port is 100-Full .
> so any one have a suggested solution
> thx in advacne

If the MAX's ethernet is set to Half Duplex but you say your switch is
set to Full Duplex that is going to cause trouble.  Is your switch
managable?  Change your switch's port to Half Duplex.  I'm not sure how
to force the MAX's ethernet port to Full Duplex.

--
Chris

|Chris Cook - Admin     |TCWORKS.NET - http://www.tcworks.net |
|The Computer Works ISP |FreeBSD - http://www.freebsd.org     |