Hello everyone!

I have just purchased a used Max and am wondering if there are some problems
with it.

It is a MXHP-4T1-4. It came with 2 MX-SL-12MOD-S56 cards in it.

My understanding is that it should have all 4 Wan ports active and 24 modems
which would use the Wan 1 port.

A little more information on the unit:

This unit is just to be used for dial up.
At boot up it identifies itself as a Multiband Max HP
Software version is 5.OAp33
Load tik.m40
10-000 - Not Avail
20-000 - Net/T1

I am wondering a couple of things:

First, are the first 2 Wan ports not available? That's what it looks like to
me since 10-000 shows Not Avail. Can this be activated with the right
software load?
My other Max is running 7.0.4 load file ftbik.m40 and seems to be running
well. Is this the best software version to use for dial up?

Thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction.

Matt Branyik

Pioneer PC Associates
www.piopc.net
(719) 784-6955