** From: owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com
** [mailto:owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com]On Behalf Of Bob Tanner
** Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 5:03 PM
** To: Tom Allebrandi
** Cc: 'Tushar Patel'; ascend-users at bungi.com
** Subject: Re: (ASCEND) FAQ or archive of ascend mailing list?
**
** Quoting Tom Allebrandi (tom at ytram.com):
** > Tushar Patel asked:
** > > I was wondering is there mailing list archive I can go through.
** > > Where can I find FAQ's?
** >
** > I got this reply when I asked the same question last week.
**
** If the FAQ can be gotten, I'd be happy to put it online next to
** the mailing list
** archives.
**
** --
** Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
** http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500
** Key fingerprint =  6C E9 51 4F D5 3E 4C 66 62 A9 10 E5 35 85 39 D9
**
** ++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
** To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com
** To get FAQ'd:	<http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq>