** From: owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com
** [mailto:owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com]On Behalf Of Tushar Patel
** Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 7:41 PM
** To: ascend-users at bungi.com
** Subject: (ASCEND) ISDN signaling not enabled on the unit?
**
** Hi
**
** We just recently got MAx3048 and I am trying to configure PRI on it
** and when I try to save the settings I get message saying:
**
** ISDN signaling is not enabled on the unit?
**
** What do I need to do to enable this? Archive tells me that I have to get
** hash code from sales person.
**
** Sales person tells me that it should be enabled by default.
** Can somebody tell me what is the real thing I need to enable that.
**
** Thanks for your help.
**
** Tushar