Hi all,
We have configured two Radius Server in the MAX TNT's (Primary and
secondary).
When a user connect to one of them (send a start message to Radius Server
A) and
later this user decides to disconnect, frequently the TNT sends the "stop"
message to Radius Server B.

So, Phisically the user is disconnected, but Radius A still have this user
connected because
it didn't receive the stop Message from this user. We permit only one
connection per ID. Then when this user try
to connect again, and is resolving the ID and Password in Radius A, it
appears as is connected, and the radius denied the access.

That's the problem, we suppose that could be a parameter to guarantee that
the user that have been connected using
Radius A, try the disconnection in the same Radius.

We hope for your help,

Ezequiel Rodriguez E.  - CCNA
Data Operation Network
CODETEL