> What do they make that you've tried? Any comments, pro or con? Have
> you tried Xpeed's gear? If so, do you have a preference?

A few more words on the topic, I my view Lucent's DSLPipeline
has turned out as a very reliable piece of equipment. We never
have to run around customers replacing faulty units, and you
get a nearly 100% reliablilty when testing new equipment.

Pretty much the same for ZyXel, but you can se that it's inferior
compared to Lucent.

We tested a year or so ago Xpeed PCI SDSL-cards but they turned
out to be unreliable and it seemed like there was no development
going on the OS-drivers so we dropped it.

I mailed here a while ago about a problem with Max20's and
SDLS's, this lookes like it's solving. I thank those who commented
on the issue.

I've heared that both the Max20 and the DSL TNT are to be sliced
and replaced by the Stinger. Piece of crap or fact?

Cheers,

Anssi Sallinen
Network Engineer
Helsinki, Finland