>From: "Ron Hensley" <ronh at intercom.net>

Ah, thank you for the MIME. :-/

>Anyone know where I can get ahold of the Config Software for one of these
>apparently End of Life products? I changed the ip on one Via telnet
>and hadn't changed the default
>gateway yet.
>So its got an ip on one subnet (Class C, with 255.255.255.0) and a
>Default Gateway on the old
>subnet, thus is trashed as far as talking to it, even from a host on
>its new subnet oddly.

Config Software? Either hook up a cable to the serial port and fix
the config, or put a workstation in the same subnet and telnet to it.

>Seems I need to start over with it, yet its something my company had since
>before my time and there's no software left, and I see that
>ftp.ascend.com is a ghost town.

All software is on ftp.ascend.com. You'll find firmware in
ftp://ftp.ascend.com/pub/Software-Releases/Max/. I've never used a
Max 200, so look in the Archive directory. Anything else you might
want would be on http://www.esight.com/
--

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor at infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/