All,

I got my TNT up and running with very little fuss and I'm happily accepting
dialup and ISDN connections.

However, I've not had any luck at all getting a PtP T1 up and running (I
gotta get it moved from my Max 6k).  I configured the T1 port and the
physical layer comes up without a problem, but I can't get layer 2 up at
all.  Here's the relevant portions of my attempted config:

[in CONNECTION/nrk]
station* = nrk
active = yes
encapsulation-protocol = ppp

[in CONNECTION/nrk:ip-options]
ip-routing-enabled = yes
vj-header-prediction = yes
remote-address = 192.168.20.97/28
local-address = 0.0.0.0/0

[in CONNECTION/nrk:telco-options]
answer-originate = ans-and-orig
callback = no
call-type = ft1
nailed-groups = 8
ft1-caller = yes
force-56kbps = no
data-service = 64k-clear

[in CONNECTION/nrk:ppp-options]
send-auth-mode = no-ppp-auth
bi-directional-auth = none
send-password = ""
substitute-send-name = ""
recv-password = ""
substitute-recv-name = ""

I've tried changing most of these paramaters around, but have absolutely no
luck at all with it.  I really need to get this T1 off the 6096, and would
really appreciate some help with it.

TIA,

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks

It's always a long day, 86400 doesn't fit into a short